Preschool Snack Bento #8 - Fruits & Cheese & Love Notes from Mommy

A good lunch always involves new fun things *in* the lunch!

Sweet Avie from Avie's Bento send Ben a pack of the cutest food picks, complete with his very own "Peanut" picks! Peanut is his beloved elephant, we actually have Big Peanut, Little Peanut and Duncan (long story), plus we often find "Peanuts" while out shopping. They aren't elephants, all elephants are Peanuts!

Of course, we had to use his new Peanut picks in his bento lunch today:



Benjamin had a mini pita stuffed with herb cream cheese, cubes of cheddar cheese, and lots of canteloupe & honeydew with his cute new picks inside!



In keeping with my promise in my last post, I did put a special note from Mommy in his lunchbox!

It's still not too late to join in on the promise:
http://kraft.promotions.com/lunchnotespromise/front.do
And, if you so desire, send me a picture for a post later this week! (Scarino @ gmail, feel free to include a link to your site too and I'll link it with your picture.)

And while F&B don't make regular appearances on this blog, I had to share my boy showing me his note from Mommy:



Isn't he cute??? :o)

Comments

  1. He is a sweetie!

    I usually do send a note with the kidlet, but I did up a special one with some scrapbook supplies for my promise as well. It didn't even occur to me to take a picture. =0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the note and joined too! Thanks for posting. I love his robot bottle, can you tell me where you found it? I think my little guy would love one of those. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys liked the picks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment