A Nibble Tray Bento Lunch

See, I told you that we are loving our Zak Nibble Tray! F&B actually have had serious discussions over who it belongs too. (The answer, in case you are curious, is me, I just let them use it.)

This would be a Faith snack/lunch. It actually holds a really good amount of food.



The green tier has hummus, ranch & vanilla yogurt dips.
The yellow tier has mini pita breads, carrots, celery & cucumber, honeydew, cantaloupe, pretzel sticks & cheese cubes.
Perhaps our theme is green & orange? ;o)

And with the lid sealed. I think it would be fine, as long as you weren't turning it upside down or swinging it around.



Tell me that isn't adorable! And since you know you really want to win one, go to this post and enter! The kind folks at Zak are offering one to one of my readers (US shipping only).

And, since this is really really cool, we are now one of the featured blogs for The Kids Cook Monday Project!

Comments

  1. Cute lunch, the tray looks like one my son would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cute! How fun for the kids to eat from such a cute tray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The colour stands out so beautifully....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment